Further guidance

We are happy to provide information and general guidance, however we cannot give legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact a legal adviser.

The Code of Practice for continuing & welfare attorneys can be viewed or downloaded from the Scottish Government website. If your enquiry relates to personal welfare or healthcare decision making, contact the social work department in the local authority in the area where the granter lives or contact the Mental Welfare Commission.